If you have been asked to get a document notarised or certified by a  notary public by a lawyer or public authority for use abroad, I can help you.


What is a Notary Public?


I am a qualified lawyer appointed and regulated through the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury to prepare and certify many types of documents for international use. 

I can advise you as to whether your documents require an apostille from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, a process known as legalisation.


My Notarial Services

I provide services to individuals and businesses in relation to certifying and preparing documents for use abroad including powers of attorney, passports, academic and degree certificates, bank statements, sponsorship declarations, visa applications, consents to travel, paperwork for marrying or working abroad, change of name deeds, lost passports, affidavits and declarations.

Please telephone me on 01823 401118 if you have a document to be notarised or require further information.





Old Bartletts Fore Street Milverton Taunton Somerset TA4 1JX Telephone 01823 401118  Email:

Regulated through the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury

Website and Photography by